[Roadsters] Recommendation for Hardtop Gasket/Seal

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Wed Oct 5 14:46:25 MDT 2011

Gary,

Check Hemmings for suppliers of antique weatherstrip.  I can't remember
the
names, but there are a couple who supply a wide variety of seals and
weatherstrip, one of which should be adaptable to your needs.  Or, a search of
door and window stores, or those sections at your favorite MegaMart may yield
something you can adapt.

I seriously doubt you can get a gasket/seal
specifically for the hardtop,
because they are no lonnger made for
roadsters.  But, perhaps there are
aftermarket hardtops made for other
marques which have a seal design which could
work.

Gary