[Roadsters] High/tall windshields

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 14:19:17 MDT 2011

Forwarded.....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carter Boad" <CarterB at Electroimpact.com>
To: "BLUEBIRDS" <bluebirds at bluebirds.datsun510.com>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 11:08:32 AM
Subject: datsun windshields

Half on-topic, half off-topic.

On-topic:

510 windshields. The guy I get my windshields from: Richard Tankel
info at prosourceglassintl.com , has some 510 windshields scattered around the
country at various depots. You can pick them up at a depot for much less than
the cost of shipping one directly to your place. Drop him a line to see if he
has one near you.

Off-topic:

Roadster windshields. He also has a number of tall roadster windshields.
Hebs looking to help a guy out with freight charges by combining a shipment
out to the NW. Dan at Rallye Enterprises http://www.datsunroadster.com/ in
Blaine, WA needs one. If someone in the roadster scene can post something in
an appropriate forum, it would help out Dan, Richard, and whatever other
Datsun enthusiasts join in.

Thanks!
--carter

Richardbs business contact info is below:

ProSource Glass International
Toll Free:877-345-2800
978-975-5400
Fax: 978-975-5300