[Roadsters] Garage kept 1968 for over 31 years for sale

usagreen at aol.com usagreen at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 06:04:56 MDT 2011

I have a partially disassembled 1968 that has been in a climate controlled
garage  for 31 years body is in great shape , looking to sell  mainly the
interior has been taken apart everything in engine compartment is perfect
shape
I would be willing to do some trading for a EARLY 1967 does not need to have a
motor or tranny mostly looking for a great body as we are doing a complete
frame off and need a better body then the one we have

Call or email me any questions
USAGREEN at aol.com    702-622-1175
Scott