[Roadsters] Still need U2O rods

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Tue Oct 18 08:20:52 MDT 2011

see if you can balance the rotating parts as assemblies - i.e. rods, pins,
pistons, & rings together.

You can mix & match parts to help reduce the differentials.  For example,
group the lightest piston with the heaviest rod and vice versa.  you might
find the assembly weights close enough to allow removal of an acceptable
amount of material to balance them all.  Pistons typically have weight
blocks cast in where quite a bit of material can be removed. Not sure if
this is the case on U20 though.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Clinton, OH