[Roadsters] 70 roadster on ebay

davesmbox at aol.com davesmbox at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 14:56:06 MDT 2011

I always get confused when a nice complete car in good shape sells for $3000
but when a semi restored car with a nice paint job is over $8000 with an
asking price more than twice that.
The 70 is as unique as the 67 1/2. If you are doing a frame off and want top
dollar. I believe it should be done right
Put the side trim on
Put the side markers on (correct rectangle ones for the 70 )
Put the rear reflectors unique to the 70 on.
Spring for the correct exhaust system.

Just if are going to do a frame off do it right. If you are building a custom
for yourself that is fine too. Just don't claim a Savant as a Monet

JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION

I am going to put on my asbestos suit for the flames on my posting

Dave