[Roadsters] 70 roadster on ebay

The Ken Pearce ken__pearce at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:39:43 MDT 2011

It's the very rare 1970 "factory option" CD exchanger that probably calls for
the high reserve...  or perhaps the even more sought after blue leather /
black dash combo that had to be ordered special.  ;)

It's worth whatever someone will pay for it...  ;)  And things aren't always
what they seem in Ebay-land...  as in legit bids...  or not...

I like to see the value of our cars increase so I wish them well in getting
their $18k, but I'm guessing it won't bring quite that much.

kp