[Roadsters] 70 roadster on ebay

Robbie Harrison robbieharrison at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 08:47:09 MDT 2011

I stopped in and looked at the roadster in question a couple months ago at
Napoli Motors in Milford, CT. It looked to me like a very nice driver,
certainly not even close to a "restored to factory condition" car. I think
it would fall into the resto-mod category on the Mecum auction show I watch
on Sunday mornings.

Robbie in CT