[Roadsters] Need help separating tie rod ends

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 22 17:35:23 MDT 2011

Hi All, I need advice about separating the tie rod ends from the idler arm and steering arms on my roadster.

I am replacing ball joints and grease boots on my front suspension.  I cannot separate the tie rods from the idler arms and steering arms???

I have a ball joint separator, no luck.  I just put PB blaster on the right steering arm, hoping that might loosen it up.

Any words of wisdom or advice is appreciated.  TIA, Dewey in Helena