[Roadsters] Hemmings Sports & Exotic

cour.jpeg at gmail.com cour.jpeg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:14:38 MDT 2011

Sweet !

I noticed in the current issue of that same magazine one of the columnists includes the 1600/2000 on a Top Ten list of affordable sports cars.

He gives a brief but flattering description as to why.

Looking forward to seeing yours.

Before the ink gets too dry, you might ask them for permission to post a scan of the article when published, to the non-commercial 311s website.

Paul