[Roadsters] what is it??

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 05:02:50 MDT 2011

Sorry, I think the aluminum block award goes to Buick Skylark Olds F-85 1961
or '62.  The same little V-8 that became famous across the pond in everything
from Rovers to Sterlings to Triumph TR8 to MGC to about any british car they
could mash a V8 into.  It did not work that well in American cars but was a
big hit "over there".  GM sold this gem, which says something about GM.

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996
"Experience Sells"