[Roadsters] preserving and dispensing por15

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 11:07:28 MDT 2011

POR15 is a moisture curing urethane.  I have used this stuff before with
casting urethanes and epoxies:

http://www.alumilite.com/ProdDetail.cfm?Category=Support
Products&Name=Bloxygen Moisture Barrier

Basically it is a heavier than air inert gas that blocks moisture from
getting to the urethane.  You open the can, dispense what you need quickly,
then spray this into the can and quickly seal it.  I've had 2-part resins
last for years using it, but it won't last indefinitely.

OT, while at the site, browse around and look at some of their other
products and watch some of the videos -  they have a resin for castin
tailight lenses, and their videos are very educational

Enjoy the Ride,
Mark Sedlack
Clinton, OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/