[Roadsters] dispensing and storing por15

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 1 18:40:00 MDT 2011

In my life I've used at least a gallon of POR-15, in quart sizes. Went with
both the wrap method and pour spourt method. Still had a layer on top that I
broke through. Either way, a shelf life is around 6 months once you open the
can. If this stuff will stick to my roadster the way it's been sticking to
my driveway for the last 6 years I have no worries.
Steb
Go Packers!
Milwaukee