[Roadsters] Place to park truck and trailer at the Glen

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:26:25 MDT 2011

hi al, yes, i saw that plate on your car. i must have missed you. 42 roadsters
on
fri. at the tour de marque, 38   roadsters at the show and shine on sat. thats
the
most roadsters ive seen at our little show on sat.
did you see bob sharp when he stopped at our car show on sat. am ? he spent
about
20-30 mins. looking at our roadsters, and talking to people.
    bob smith 69 srl311