[Roadsters] both headlites out, possible cause

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Mon Sep 19 06:19:57 MDT 2011

It has been my experience that the multi-connections wthin the late model
light switch are prone to getting build-up, so that you get an "off" position
at the normal position, and an "on" position slightly off of that.  Of course
the solution is cleaning of the internals, although disconnecting and removing
from the backside is no party.  ( managed to move the wiring harness loop in
such a manner that my wipers stopped working, and it tunrs out the wiper
problem wasn't electrical, but the wire loop had "caught" the linkage.
Fergus O
69 2000