[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 123

Steve Jacobson jake7140 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 19:58:04 MDT 2011

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Steve

Steve's racing web
site
www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society
www.elrss.com

________________________________
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:15:37 +0000 (UTC)
From:
chalsted at comcast.net
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters]
update on lightweight race roadster
<1702763575.1028153.1316470537614.JavaMail.root at sz0145a.westchester.pa.mail.c
omcast.net>

well, there is
no question that the car has been crushed, I talked to the scrap yard that did
the deed... turns out Jack's son Sean took it upon himself to take the
roadster to the scrap yard beginning of august, evidently in his mind it was
junk...really sucks, but Jack called me today and says he will pay me back
what I offered him the car for in the first place- what I had in it. hopefully
my factory race R16 and other spares still exist, Jack will be finding out
about that. will pay me for those too if I can't get them back. so much for my
dreams of racing the car someday...it was a very fast chassis and was in the
national runoffs 3x. RIP race roadster...
Craig

End of
Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 123