[Roadsters] U20 rods needed

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 22:44:23 MDT 2011

Hi Tim, I am no expert and can only tell you of my recent, limited experience.  I recently spun a rod bearing on my U20 and my engine builder had a set of forged custom rods built by a firm in LA.  They are 580 grams each, about 2/3 the weight of a stock rod.  They ran $900.  Let me know if you are interested and I can get you the contact to have a set made.  Good luck, Dewey