[Roadsters] Brake Adjuster Tool

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:16:32 MDT 2012

I'm going to be working on the Roadster this weekend, doing the carpet and
then the rear brakes. I stopped at the local O'Reilly's looking for a
socket with a 1/4 square business end to fit the the brake adjuster. No go
on a specific socket, but I did find a 1/4 allen/hex caliper bit (Lisle
12450). It's 3/8 drive so I can just stick a 1/4 x 1/4 drive socket on the
hex end go to it. I know that using a couple of sockets with a piece of
allen stock has been suggested before, but this option doesn't require any
cutting.

FWIW,
Ron