[Roadsters] NIssan needs to be made aware of what the Roadster did for their History

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:22:26 MDT 2012

In October the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic takes place in Williams, AZ
Last year sponsored by SoCalROC.

The classic is in the planning stages right now but if you keep on eye
at www.nostalgicdatsun.com as updates are available they will be
posted there.

The site has some construction going on so be patient

--
If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Datsun, then you are lucky
enough.