[Roadsters] NorCal backroads tour pics, from BAT

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:11:36 MDT 2012

Just the kind of thing I'd like to get involved with.  Can I do it in a
'61 Comet or a '66 T-Bird convertible?  That is until I get the Roadster
done.  The Comet will get the front end bushings replaced in a couple of
weeks and be ready to go, the 'Bird is in the middle of a total interior
rebuild and will be the rest of the summer.  I can't touch the Roadster
until the 'Bird is done.  I'm looking forward to Williams in October but
won't have a Roadster ready to drive for a couple of years.

FrankenStan