[Roadsters] OT Way cool garage wall art

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 4 04:52:26 MDT 2012

While stationed at Kadina AFB I'd watch the blackbird take off everyday. We
figured out that if a KC-135 refueler took off then in about an hour the
blackbird would be taking off. Our hanger was directly next to the
blackbirds hanger so it would taxi past us with four trucks around it, one
on each corner. Fuel would be running out of the wings onto the taxiway. We
couldn't take pictures of the aircraft and if caught, they would not only
take the film, they would take your camera.

Steb