[Roadsters] 50th Anniversary Datsun Roadster Grill Badges - Delivery Update

David Patten futofab at gsinet.net
Wed Jun 6 07:48:26 MDT 2012

50th Anniversary Datsun Roadster Grill Badges - Delivery Update

Thank you all for the interest you've shown by purchasing the 50th
Anniversary Datsun Roadster grill badges.

 The badges are currently on route from the manufacturer. We expect the
first bagdes to ship on Tuesday, June 12th. Orders will go out as they were
recieved, first in will be first out.

We have sold over 85 badges, so it will take a few days to get everyone's
badge processed and shipped.

Please be patient, we will get everyone's order processed, but it will take
us a few days to do it.

Thank you,
--
Dave Patten, Owner