[Roadsters] 1964 roadster available

Patti Dwinell fairlady1964spl310 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 11:54:30 MDT 2012

I've sent this message twice to hahlbohmd at earthlink.net , and it comes back as
undeliverable.  Is anyone else having this trouble?  I will try again by
sending it through the list.  I apologize if doing this annoys or bothers
anyone, and ask that you disregard.

Dewey,
If it's not too late, and you are able...Please save it from
the crusher!!!
There is always an interest in parts.  There are more 64s
out there than
you'd think, and every one of them could use spare parts. I'd be very
interested in the windshield if it's in better shape than mine.
Unfortunately
I'm out of work at the moment and can't afford to put
money into "spares",
but it sure would be nice to know that there are
"spares" to be had.  How
complete is this car?  Do you have any photos
that you can share?
Thanks!
Patti