[Roadsters] next Fridays big racing event

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 03:09:16 MDT 2012

  Details of the weekend can be found at
 http://www.midohio.com/Schedule/Vintage-Grand-Prix-of-Mid-Ohio-2012 .

  I wish I could come up with a list like Les's, but MidOhio had their big
Datsun weekend in 2010.  This year if you want to see some great racing at
one of the best spectators tracks in the world, come to MidOhio.  Practice
starts on Thursday, racing on Saturday & Sunday.  Saturday the infield will
fill with classic sports cars and laps are available, but you don't need to
have your roadster to enjoy the weekend.
  Tom Phelan is coming up from North Carolina to race his 2000.  Doc Herman
should be there with his 2000.  And there usually a bunch of old Datsuns on
the track as well as the infield.  Always a good weekend.

Paul
Ohio