[Roadsters] FS: Roadster Steel Wheels & Update on our 67

Graeme Suckling graemes at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 26 23:02:50 MDT 2012

That's FANTASTIC to hear!
I am pleased you and your daughter are working on the car together.
My eldest daughter showed ZERO interest in any of my car projects UNTIL
she mentioned to her High School mates that Dad had a Datsun P510.
Then it was, "Dad, can I drive your car to school to show everyone?"
I not so politely declined the offer>:o
Being involved in the restoration/build will more than likely pay
dividends when she goes out driving.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
http://tinyurl.com/6n5aza