[Roadsters] Heater

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Thu Mar 1 19:26:59 MST 2012

Domingo,

I haven't looked closely at one of those in a while, but quarter-turn valves
are always (as far as I have ever seen) open when the handle is parallel to
the direction of flow.

I think you do not want to plug the small line.  I believe the line
circulates water through the intake manifold to the head.

Gary