[Roadsters] getting into a locked roadster trunk

Bob Winslade bubwin at mymts.net
Sun Mar 18 01:43:01 MDT 2012

Years ago, I watched a couple videos on YouTube about picking locks, then
made some basic tools out of an old hack saw blade, using a grinder and a
Dremel.  Took about 20 minutes.  Just don't get caught carrying them.  I'm a
retired licensed mechanic and our shop had a tow truck so I also have slim
jims etc. so they're part of my tools anyways.

Bob