[Roadsters] shock warehouse

Chito Santa Ana chito.santaana at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:38:52 MDT 2012

Hello roadster owners, just want to share with you my expirience with
Shock Warehouse. I ordered a set of KYBs for my 1970 roadster, 3 days
later not getting any emails on what is going on I called. It was hard
to get anybody to answer the phone. Finally somebody answered, I
checked on my order, they said it was out of stock, now you would
think that they would let me know right. This guy told me it would
arrive 4 days later, okay. I called back 5 days later, it took me
several hours talk to somebody again, I used another phone, then they
told me "I am sending it right now". Wow, I have to remind these
people to send me my stuff, I will never deal with this company again.
It has been almost 3 weeks I still haven't received my shocks.
Anybody close to Virginia Beach with a roadster?