[Roadsters] New to the List

jim.jones90 at comcast.net jim.jones90 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 15:04:45 MDT 2012

Hi All,

I am new to this list and a Datsun Roadster owner (although it is not in working condition yet). I purchased a '69 1600 several years ago with the intent of restoring it. I think I am like many folks out there who end up biting off more than they can chew! I am working on my PhD at Gonzaga and working full time, I thought it would be a great project for some downtime but have never had enough down time to dig into it.

I am looking at selling the car or trading it for a roadster that has already been restored. Is anyone interested or have any suggestions for me?

Regards,

Jim