[Roadsters] Alternative to Bimetallic Strip Gauge Regulator?

RWM RWM at RWMann.com
Mon Mar 26 16:40:31 MDT 2012

Roman,

Thanks.  I have one which appears to be intermittently working, along
with an apparently dead spare that I've had apart to inspect and repair,
to no avail.

At this point, I'm really just interested in a solid state alternative
to the semi-mechanical OEM unit.

- Bob