[Roadsters] Alternative to Bimetallic Strip Gauge Regulator?

Linda Jordan ljordan704 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 27 11:13:42 MDT 2012

I sent it off to 311 for the Parts Interchange page.
Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 27, 2012, at 5:19 AM, Tim <tputland at charter.net> wrote:

> Thanks for forwarding/cc'ing the whole list Bob. I wish everyone would do
that.

> tim
>

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:46 PM, RWM wrote:
>
>> Perfect!  Thanks, Dave!
>>
>> - Bob
>>

>> On 3/26/2012 5:59 PM, dave n wrote:
>>> yes.  no problem.  I've got one in my datsun 1600.  itbs the same part.  I
believe its called a voltage stabilizer.   keeps constant current to gauges.

>>> numerous ones out there.  I think the bhive http://bhive.tierranet.com/ I
think has them.  probably british parts northwest, mossmotors.com, and
victoriabritish.com to name a few

>>> -----Original Message----- From: RWM
>>> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 3:05 PM
>>> To: dave n
>>> Cc: 'Datsun Roadster List'
>>> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Alternative to Bimetallic Strip Gauge Regulator?
>>>
>>> Not the voltage regulator located in the engine compartment, I'm seeking
>>> a replacement for the instrument gauge regulator mounted under the
>>> steering column.

solid state.  look for one for any british car.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/tputland@charter.net