[Roadsters] REPLY/2000 : some one slap me

Marty Spahr mspahr01 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 11:34:53 MDT 2012

Richard,  I have a 67.5 Roadster 2000 with Solex, "B Cam", 8 qt oil pan,
roll bar, etc, SRL311-00269, Engine,U20-00597, all num matching that I am
toying with selling...not sure?!
Runs great, no rust. Have 6 crates of extra Datsun roadster
parts.....Pictures are on the Registry. I am 3rd owner.
Just thought I would pass this along, as you seem to be thinking of making
the switch to the 2000.
Just ignore my ramble if you are not interested.

Best Regards,
Marty

Mspahr01 at earthlink.net
PH.352-742-0139