[Roadsters] OT: Empi wheels, stuck tires

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:35:34 MDT 2012

hi paul, i had a set of those wheels, too. i had trouble with sealing the
bolted together surfaces. ill bet there is a glue on the bead edge.
i would find some thing that will desolve glue, and spread it on the bead
edge. then let it set for a while.
 they make stuff to desolve mldg. adhesive.  try pb blaster. keep spraying
it in the edge for several days(or weeks).
    good luck,   bob smith