[Roadsters] my husband's roadsters

Stacy C. Neel coellaneel at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 14:32:17 MDT 2012

My name is Stacy Neel, my husband, Gary L. Neel, passed away in 2007. He was a
member of TDROC and datsun.org.  He went to many events and met a lot of
people. I wanted to speak to any members that knew Gary. I still have his
roadsters and need to sell them, but only want to sell to someone who will
love and care for them as Gary did.  I am attaching pics of the 1969 Roadster
that he restored.  I have all documentation that occurred for the restoration,
as well as the original service manual.  I also have 4 other roadsters that
Gary and his brother, Bob Neel, worked on, or were planning to work on.   On
datsun.org there was a message from Greg Valazza inquiring about Gary and the
1969 datsun, if it had been sold.  There was an email address for Greg and I
emailed him but did not receive a response.  Gary lived in Oklahoma until
2001, when he moved to Texas and we married.  The cars have to be sold as I am
the Administrator of the Estate and need to close the Estate.  Again, I want
these cars to be someone's passion. This is very important to me.  My husband
dearly loved working on, riding in, participating in car shows, anything
roadster and this is what he would want.

Please email me at:   coellaneel at aol.com  with questions and/or phone numbers
and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

The following are names I found that had inquiries for Gary:  Philip Erickson,
Patrick J. Horne, Greg Valazza    If anyone knows these individuals, please
provide them with my email address.

Sincerely,

Stacy C. Neel