[Roadsters] One of the Originals for Sale

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 12:29:02 MST 2012

Before someone else beats me to the punch about this listing, here it  is,
I have decided to sale my 1963 Single Carb Fairlady Roadster.

_https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3404758054_
(https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3404758054)

This is one of the originals and would be a great addition to anyone who
truly appreciates Datsun.  If you know any dealers or overseas enthusiasts
that would be interested, please share the listing.  I do have a prepared
PDF I can send with the same description and pictures if that works  better.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)  /
_www.ZRoad.org_ (http://www.zroad.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single  Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb) FOR SALE
1964  SPL310-01289
1967  SPL311-09144