[Roadsters] I broke my Vintage Comp sway bar.

Walter.Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 02:14:13 MST 2012

Besides needing 2 new tops I also need a new front bar.

I've been driving without a front sway bar for a month now & hate it, its
way to squirrely!
Besides buying new from Datsun Parts which is ok really, anyone else want to
share their good fortune?
Where else can I get a good used or new front competition front sway bar?

I broke it on the tightest downhill drop-away corkscrew turn you'll ever
see. I drive it every day, and the frontend unicycles around it. Yes, the
right front wheel is hanging in the air every time unless I want to drive on
the wrong side of the road.

Thank you in advance,

Walt Peterson
Santa Barbara