[Roadsters] remaining roadsters - and back on the Road!

Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ES11) phillip.b.hall at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 11 20:04:48 MST 2013

Hey Vince -

Lets turn this thread into a "lets get it done" to get our Roadsters back on
the road!!   I need to get motivated myself to I can drive mine more.  A
good friend and awesome Roadster owner stayed with us for 3 days as he did
his business stuff.  3 days of talking Roadster really got me cranked up.
We all need this at times - life is soooo dang busy!

So, let get busy and start sliding corners - like Roadster are built to do!!

Phil
Be SEROC'n