[Roadsters] Body Shop Shuffle

Graeme Suckling graemes at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 13 19:35:45 MDT 2013

My little SP310 has been shifted to another Body Shop.
Due to a lack of hands and a looming deadline, the car is now going to
be beaten into shape by Scott at Kustom Bodyworks.
Once he has everything in roadster shape, we will shift her back to
Warehouse 27 for the painting.
Travis, from Warehouse 27, has offered to set me up with his kit, give
me instructions an let me paint it MYSELF!
Material cost only :)
That is going to be a HOOT!
If I can shoot the colour to his standard, I will be able to say, "I did
that!"
I am looking forward to the experience and sincerely hope I get it right!

--
Regards,
Graeme Suckling