[Roadsters] Body Shop Shuffle

twokeelya at gmail.com twokeelya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:03:03 MDT 2013

I actually stepped out of the box, bought a HVLP gun learned the
difference between mixes, primer nozzles, needle widths, spray
patterns, volume and pressure, distance ect. ect. ect. then, and then,
practiced, practiced and practiced on fenders and hoods I got from
pick and pull. There are some great youtube vids that helped, but its
the practice, practice and practice that really helped me shoot my
rig. Don't be disillusioned, laying that material down the right way
is not something you can just do without practice, practice and not to
forget the last one, practice. Well, that is if you want to do it
right. Good luck, try getting some sheet metal and ...well...practice.