[Roadsters] NOS sheet metal for sale in Ohio

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 07:45:14 MDT 2013

  I have some NOS sheet metal for a 1968 roadster.  Fenders could be used
on '68 - '70, but they don't have holes for the side lights.  Passenger
front fender has some slight damage.  Tail panel could be used on '68 -
'70, but does not have the holes for license plate lights for '69 & '70.
The rockers would fit any '68 - '70.  One NOS drivers door with window
mechanics and hinges.  One NOS passenger door skin.
  I would prefer not to have to ship any pieces, so I'll toss out the offer
to deliver anywhere in Ohio for gas money.  I also have a set of used doors
in good shape, and a used trunk lid.  Let me know if you are interested and
I can send some photos.  I'm not about to give it away, but I'm not
charging Rallye prices either.

Paul
Ohio
1969 1600 w/KA24e & 5 speed