[Roadsters] 1970 Roadster shocks and springs

John Atchison jda at srv.net
Sun Mar 17 20:23:16 MDT 2013

Have run several cars with several setups.

For the fun afternoon/evening drive or autocross,
I really like the front comp springs, comp sway bar, Koni shocks set
about 3/4 hard
rear Koni shocks set about half hard, stock rear springs stiffened up
with another leaf.

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
69 2000