[Roadsters] window channel rubber

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Mon Mar 25 20:54:00 MDT 2013

Any guess as to which one works?

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 25, 2013, at 9:46 AM, "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack at neo.rr.com> wrote:

> For the u-channel with fuzzy inside that runs the length of the window
channel from the top of the vent frame to the bottom of the that rail inside
the door, then one of these, from JCWhitney, is what I used very successfully
on our '66.  I don't recall which one, but measure the bare channel, and
compare the dimesions - one of these was a good press-fit into the channel.
It did need to be cut with a hacksaw / cut-off wheel to be the right length.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/msedlack@neo.rr.com