[Roadsters] upper ball joints

steven boortz vociferouschicanery at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 14:09:45 MST 2014

Hi Everyone
I bought a set of the lower ball joints Linda arranged several
years ago (Thanks again Linda!), but never got around to installing them.  So
with the car up in the air over the weekend (installing my new aluminum
radiator from Champion), I noticed what looked like a damaged upper ball joint
on the driver's side of my 67.5.  The rubber grommet had fallen away, and the
whole thing looks to be at a very odd angle (though that may be because it's
in the air, with the suspension hanging).  anyway, I've looked for the uppers,
and have not found anything like what we got for the lowers.  Am I missing
them?  I feel like I should replace them all, if I'm doing any.
Thanks in
advance
675MIZU