[Roadsters] convertible top mounting - early 67 roadste

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Thu Feb 6 20:59:43 MST 2014

Dave,

Are you talking about the main supports -- the parts to which the top
frame attaches -- or the clips with the sprig wire attached?  (The wire runs
through a channel in the top fabric just above the windows, and the hook end
attaches to a tab on the top frame near the windshield.)  I can send pictures
of either or both this weekend.

Gary