[Roadsters] 69 2000 for sale

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Thu Jan 2 08:50:35 MST 2014

The time has come to sell my roadster.  I have enjoyed him for almost 12
years and now life changes don't allow me to keep a place for him to
live in the near future.  Mr. Hyde is a work in progress (too much time
spent driving him) and would make a good light restoration project for
someone interested in finishing the project.  There are a number of
spare parts included with the sale, including the numbers matching
engine and spare 5-speed transmission that came out with the engine.
The engine has a spun bearing and I have not driven the car with the
spare transmission installed.  The top is a little used quality top with
a zip out rear window.

Parts not included in the sale include a complete set of modern
production timing gears and chains I believe Stan had produced about 10
years ago.  Those who know what these parts are know they are made of
better than the originals.  They have never been installed on an engine.

I am posting my roadster here first for anyone who might be interested
before moving on to Craigslist or eBay.

If you are interested please contact me offline or call me at
702-813-3339.  I can send a complete description of the good, the bad,
and the ugly if you like.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Las Vegas