[Roadsters] Towing with a tow dolly

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Fri Jan 10 17:54:44 MST 2014

A.T.,

As long as the transmission and rear end are properly filled I don't
think there would be a problem. Most vehicles that have warning about
distance or speed when towing are automatics. That being said, the
safest thing would be to drop the drive shaft and cap the back of the
trans.

700 miles will just barely get you out of Texas, Just for grins, where
are you headed?

Peace,
Pat

  Thusly spake A.T. Brainerd