[Roadsters] i don't know what these are!!!

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat Jan 18 06:03:41 MST 2014

The top two (acorn nuts?) appear to be soft top side support nuts. The
bottom left might be an R16 rocket cover washer. How thick is the bottom
middle? It might be part of the antennae mount be appears too thin for
that.

Itbs a start anyway.

Hopefully all replies will go to the list as I am curious about the
middle left. May be non-Roadster.

tim