[Roadsters] Bulbs and Electrical connector source

Geegc geegc at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 16:04:47 MST 2014

Thanks

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day at gmail.com>
To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>
Sent: Fri, Jan 24, 2014 2:43 pm
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Bulbs and Electrical connector source

Thanks, Dave. I remembered another vendor other than Cycle Terminal being
mentioned in the past, but couldn't remember the name. Looks between the
two we should be in pretty good shape.

Gary, I don't have a specific vendor to suggest regarding bulbs, but you
might check LED suppliers for brighter bulbs. You may be able to find
(literally) plug in replacement that are brighter but draw less current
versus light output. They generally generate less heat, too. I'll dig
around and see what I can find out.

RD