[Roadsters] Visitors from Australia

Eric Gustavson egustavson at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 25 19:25:07 MST 2014

Hi Pete
Note that today, 26 January, is Australia Day, when virtually every barbie
in the country will be hot, most likely covered with snags and prawns, the
beer will be cold and in good supply.  Some of us may gather around Datsun
roadsters, preaching to the converted about how neat these cars are, just
because we can.  Stubby (beer) coolers might even be tolerated on the
paintwork today, if done carefully.

Regards
Eric in Townsville (North Queensland)