[Roadsters] Visitors from Australia

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 25 20:16:16 MST 2014

......nothing more exciting than a SAUSAGE!
NOT a hot dog [zero food value] but a short length of pig's intestine
stuffed full with unidentifiable, and perhaps better that way, ground meat.
My favorite is garlic and lamb or the Greek skinless sausage, chevapchichi.

Regards,
Graeme S.
nissanman.shutterfly.com