[Roadsters] Sad News - Scott Higashi

John F Sandhoff sandhoff at csus.edu
Wed Jun 4 11:26:53 MDT 2014

It was reported:
> Yesterday I got some sad news.  Scott Higashi a long time member of the
> Datsun/Nissan Community passed away after a prolonged bout with cancer.
>
> People attending the Shasta meet and other Datsun events will
> remember Scott and  his Sentra SE-R.

Oh, no. That is truly sad.
Oddly enough, I was thinking about Scott just the other day. Who
remembers his earlier days with his Roadster and the lawn chair? :-)

Scott was actually instrumental in my getting my Roadster running.
Long, long, long ago I met him when we were both on jury duty. He
clued me in to the Roadster mailing list, which led me to the parts and
pieces I needed to turn a project car into a daily driver.

I sadly haven't been in touch with Scott for years. Was he still in the
Sacramento area? Any word on services?

-- John
     John F Sandhoff   sandhoff at csus.edu   Sacramento, CA